Mind Cauldron is development studio based in Galway. Mind Cauldron creates products that are both technical and creative in nature, such as games and websites. Mind Cauldron also supplies IT services, such as web hosting and IT consulting.
A number of games and prototypes currently under development including:
- OBSTACLES – Retro hi-score chaser.
- Fungi Garden – 2D top-down fungus puzzle adventure in cute retro pixel art. A collaboration with our artist friends Green Rat and Goat Planet.
- HAIL – a retro style turn-based strategy game.
- Defrostpunk – an unofficial PICO-8 fan de-make of the survival strategy game Frostpunk by 11-bit studios.
Mind Cauldron offers B2B and B2C services and training related to creative and technical industries, such as animation studios, games and media companies.
- Software Development
- Automation Development
- System Administration
- IT Consulting
- Web Development
Mind Cauldron offers training opportunities in the form of workshops and 1-1 tuition.
Supporting the gamedev scene in Galway, Ireland
Local and national game development and game community events are important to encourage growth and promote our industry in Ireland. Mind Cauldron supports these events directly through contributing sponsorship as well as being a director or organiser on many events.
- Galway Game Jam (Organiser, Sponsor)
- 1GAM Galway (Organiser)
- Global Game Jam Galway (Organiser, Sponsor)
- Global GameCraft CLtG (Board Member, Sponsor)
- Dublin Games Conference ’19 (Sponsor)
- Galway Games Developers XMAS Party ’19. (Organiser, Sponsor)
- More events to come… 🙂
Mind Cauldron’s goal – my goal – is to make games. I also want to contribute to the game making community, especially on a local level because I want to see more of it in Galway. If there is a game industry event that you want to run in Galway and are looking for support, Mind Cauldron would love to hear from you. This will be my way of contributing back to the wonderful community that has helped me on my journey to make this dream a reality.